Time & Location
Jun 07, 2020, 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
About the Event
To all of our medical professionals, emergency responders, suppliers, and all the heroes in between, we thank you.
Starting June 7, 2020 through December 6, 2020, join us for a FREE yoga class in the comort of your own home, backayard, or favorite cozy place to honor yourself and your colleagues. Take this time to stretch your limbs, rest your mind, and replenish the self. Find balance on your mat and learn to take this awareness and serene focus with you.
Register for the event with your email, and you will receive a link to our Skype class.
I look forward to seeing you on your mat!
Note: By registering for this event you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Release and Indemnity
I understand, acknowledge, and agree that:
1. Yoga involves potentially dangerous and strenuous physical activity.
2. I understand that it is advisable that I have a medical examination by a qualified physician before participating in yoga or any other physical activity. I represent and warrant that I am fit to participate in strenuous physical activities such as yoga and have no physical disabilities affecting or limiting my ability to do so.
3. No representations or warranties upon which I have relied have been made to me by any agent or representative of or anyone associated with Megan Froziati or any other affiliates, employees, or agents (collectively the “Company”) regarding the safety of participation in yoga.
4. I recognize, accept, and assume all risk of injury associated with participating in, traveling to, or returning from a yoga class or any similar or related event or activity held by, associated with, or sponsored by the Company.
5. On behalf of myself, my successors, assigns, heirs, personal representatives and all personas claiming by, though or under me, I hereby fully and forever release, waive, relinquish, and discharge the Company and its instructors, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all past and present employees, officers, directoes, shareholders, managers, members, agents, nominees, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and all all claims, counterclaims, defenses, setoff, recoupments, debts, demands, causes of actions, suits, obligations, losses, costs, expenses, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) in law or in equity, for injury or death to me, whether or not caused by the negligence of the Company, including without limitation, travelling to, participating in, or returning from any such event.
6. I shall hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Company and its employees, instructors, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, nominees, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, without limitation attorney’s fees, losses of or damage to property and injuries to or death of any person including, but not limited to, employees and members of the Company, regardless of whether arising during or after my participation in yoga or related Company events, when directly of indirectly arising out of or resulting from my acts or omissions.
7. I understand and agree that my participation in yoga and any related Company events held or sponsored by the Company is expressly conditioned upon my agreement to the foregoing terms and conditions.
8. I understand and agree that this Release and Indemnity, among other things, releases the Company from responsibility for me injuries or death (whether or not caused by the negligence of the Company) and makes me responsible for injuries to or death of others caused by me.
9. I am 18 years of age or older or a parent and/or legal guardian acknowledges that the I, the participant, voluntarily elects to participate in this activity with knowledge of the danger involved, and hereby agrees to accept and assume any and all risks of property damage, personal injury, or death.